Any Graduate / B.F.A.
Up to ₹ 4.00/- LPA
Your role would be to assist the sole graphic designer in creating attractive/animated PowerPoint presentations, formatting official documents and designing striking marketing materials like flyers and brochures.
In addition you will be creating informative and beautiful infographics for use in training programmes and publications as well as researching fresh imagery for company use.
You will also be involved in brainstorming sessions and conversations related to branding direction and asked for creative input on new visual styles and directions.
1. Excellent in Visual Design, Sketching and Creative Illustrations.
2. Your portfolio must contain examples of original branding ideas and must be able to demonstrate an understanding consistent branding.
3. Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign skills are essential
4. Bonus if you have experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate and/or Adobe Premiere Pro
5. Passion for design and creative excellence coupled with being adept with creative sensibilities.
6. Should be able to provide creative design solutions as per brief provided.
7. Good with Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint
8. Knowledge of web designing would be an added advantage
About the Company
We are the official representatives of our client to identify suitable candidates for them.
Our client is an award-winning leadership and management performance training company based in the UK.
Since 2000, they have offered an extensive range of tailored leadership and team development programmes, centred on the unique proposition of combining leadership, followership and partnership expertise.
Our client works with blue-chip organisations to help resolve complex development issues, the resolutions of which have a significant impact on bottom-line performance.
(Further details will be shared during interviews)
How to Apply
Kindly email us your detailed CV in the WORD format along with the following details:
Do you have any location preferences?
What is your current and expected salary package?
What is the type of industry / sector you are looking forward to being associated with?
What is your notice period?
How do you commute to work?
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for a further rundown on the role & fitment.