Executive / Sr. Executive – Accounts
BCom | MCom preferre
CTC up to Rs. 35000/- PM
(Detailed JD will be shared with the shortlisted candidates)
• Responsible for maintaining accounts, petty cash and bank transactions
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports, Reconciliation
• Responsible for handling audits & annual accounts closing in close coordination with external CA
• Salary and other payment disbursements
• Knowledge of statutory compliances such as GST, Service Tax, Professional Tax, Income Tax, TDS, etc.
• Liaison with the Hon. Treasurer, Chartered Accountant and banks for all matters related to accounts
• Invoicing and payment follow-up
- Experience of maintaining books of accounts up to finalisation
- Well versed with MS Office - especially MS Excel and Tally ERP 9
- Ability to travel locally for any office work
- Ability to correspond independently with banks, vendors and others in English and Hindi.
Diligent, Detail Oriented, Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Team Player, Open minded, Self-starter, and positive approach.
High level of integrity. Ability to add value through creative & independent thinking. Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, & tact.
(Age - 24 to 35 Years, Female only)
Salary: CTC up to Rs. 35000/- PM (Depending on experience & proven competencies)
PF, Gratuity, Medical & Life insurance facilities provided
Working hrs: 11.00 am - 7:00 pm (Mon - Sat)
Note: Women wanting to restart their career after a break are welcome to apply.
About the Company
A membership-based Trade Union of screenwriters & lyricists of the Indian film, television, and digital media, registered under Trade Unions Act, 1926. Current members are around 15K across India. Staff of 10 in the Andheri office.
(Further details will be shared during interviews)
How to Apply
Kindly email us your detailed CV in the WORD format along with the following details:
Do you have any location preferences?
What is your current and expected salary package?
What is the type of industry / sector you are looking forward to being associated with?
What is your notice period?
How do you commute to work?
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for a further rundown on the role & fitment.